Little Corn Island, Nicaragua
$74 Per Person
Every Day at 8:30 am
- Discover if you like diving
- Little theory class and a confined water training
- Dive at a reef dive site
- See if you are comfortable with all the new sensations
The discover scuba diving ( DSD ) is a one day program to check if you like scuba diving and you are comfortable with all the new sensations.
The program is divided into parts:
- Part one is training part in which there is a little theory class and a confined water training in shallow water.
- Part 2 is the diving part where we take out out to the reef dive site. You will dive no deeper than 12m/40ft and be able to see most of the tropical underwater Caribbean life.
No minimum group size.
No age requirements.
Meet us at our dive shop, just 40 meters south from little corn wharf.
Call (210) 593-5500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13259423
- Tour Operator
- Project Expedition
- 1 Days
- Escorted - Yes
- Difficulty Level
- Difficulty Level - Easy
|Day 1||Little Corn Island||Scuba Diving.|
- Scuba Diving