2017: Geysers to Glaciers (8710)
11 days from Salt Lake City to Seattle
SALT LAKE CITY Comfort Inn Downtown Salt Lake City (ST)JACKSON Painted Buffalo Inn (ST) YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Yellowstone National Park Lodges (NP)HELENA La Quinta Inn & Suites (ST)KALISPELL Red Lion Hotel Kalispell (F) SPOKANE Red Lion River Inn (F)SEATTLE Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center (ST)
Call (210) 592-5500 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13320993
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Salt Lake City||Welcome to Salt Lake City! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Jackson||Salt Lake City is magnificently set on the edge of a salt desert and surrounded by mountains and forests. This is the center of the Mormon religion, where Brigham Young declared to his followers, 'This is the place.' Our orientation tour will show you the best of the vibrant capital of Utah, including Temple Square with its impressive six-spired temple and adjacent tabernacle. Continue north to the Wild West town of Jackson with its wooden sidewalks and swing-door saloons. This evening, join an optional barbecue cookout and Wild West show. (B)|
|Day 3||Jackson||Today is at leisure to explore on your own or perhaps take a scenic float trip down the Snake River. In the afternoon, explore the shops and museums of historic downtown. This evening, stroll along the old-time boardwalks and have supper at a swing-door saloon. (CB)|
|Day 4||Yellowstone National Park||This morning, visit magnificent GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK, one of America's last preserves of wild solitude. Its 13,770-foot-high ridges are crested with snow most of the year. Stroll along the shores of beautiful glacier-fed Jenny Lake before ending the day in America's first national park, Yellowstone. (CB)|
|Day 5||Yellowstone National Park||Today you will see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone with its Upper and Lower Falls. Watch for herds of bison, and view many of Yellowstone's geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser.|
|Day 6||Helena||Take the west exit out of the park and continue through Montana's Big Sky Country. Travel past bison, see bighorn sheep and elk habitat, and take in views of Hebgen Lake with its crystal-blue water and picture-perfect mountain backdrop. Marvel at the forces of nature unleashed at Quake Lake and visit the CANYON EARTHQUAKE LAKE VISITORS CENTER, where the results of a 7.4-magnitude earthquake and the ghostly shadows of the trees and cabins in the bottom of the lake are visible below the enormous rockslide. Finally, drive through the incredible Madison River valley, where 'big sky' comes to life and you will discover the great Western town of Ennis. Overnight in Helena, 'Queen City of the Rockies.'|
|Day 7||Kalispell||Today we make our way to Missoula, a major lumber center and home of the U.S. Forest Service and the Smokejumpers' training center. Stop by the VISITOR CENTER at the 18,450-acre National Bison Range, and watch for bison, elk, antelope, and mountain sheep. Continue along the shores of Flathead Lake, lined with cherry orchards and one of America's freshwater lakes. (CB)|
|Day 8||Kalispell||A highlight awaits as you board the famous vintage RED JAMMER BUSES that will take you along one of North America's most spectacular highways: Going-to-the-Sun Road. After crossing 6,664-foot-high Logan Pass, enter a geographical wonderland of alpine scenery, where jagged peaks, deep-green forests, pristine lakes, and meadows dominate the landscape.|
|Day 9||Spokane||Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, is surrounded by dozens of lakes left behind by the glaciers of the Ice Age. There are more than 55 lakes, but none more scenic than Lake Coeur d'Alene itself. There's time to explore this lakefront town on your own before continuing to Spokane, Washington, for the night.|
|Day 10||Seattle||This morning we make our way to Seattle, the 'Emerald City.' This afternoon's sightseeing includes the Seattle Center, site of the 1962 World Fair and the 605-foot-high Space Needle, and a stop at the colorful Pike Place Market.|
|Day 11||Seattle||The trip ends this morning with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers are provided to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. You can explore Seattle more with extra nights. (CB)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Prices based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $950Triple Room Reduction per person: $240Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be availableTravel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).